- Stow Projects and Ciel Capital have developed Stow-Away, a design-led extended stay hotel concept that is built from shipping containers or other modular units.
- Stow-Away provides flexible, high quality urban accommodation for city dwellers to live, work, eat and sleep in while enjoying the local vibe.
- The design combines creativity and great use of space to provide a fun, distinctive and eco-friendly stay experience.
- Stow-Away partners with local and boutique F&B operators to provide a unique food offering for each location.
- First asset was opened in October 2018 and is located in Waterloo.
- Stow-Away are currently looking for opportunities to expand the brand. Please contact one of the team for further information.