Ciel is a proactive and experienced asset manager and JV equity partner
Ciel’s business offers co-investment to support entrepreneurial property companies targeting high yielding real estate transactions with a core focus on the United Kingdom.
Ciel will favour opportunistic and value add projects with a target return of 18% IRR and 1.5x equity multiple.
Ciel as a proactive investor will leverage its relationships and experience to help ensure that each project is financed, constructed within agreed budgets and exited according to the business plan maximising profits for the JV.
Since its formation in 2015 Ciel Capital has actively partnered up on a number of opportunities. These include a hotel roll out concept alongside JV partners, Stow-Away, the first of which opened in Waterloo in 2018. Stow-Away are currently working on a number of new opportunities within London. Other JV equity projects include a rebrand to Residence Inn in Manchester and a new IBIS in Bridgwater UK.
Ciel provides a one stop solution for institutions, private equity, corporations and private investors looking to invest in real estate opportunities allowing them to outsource part/all their services. The primary goal of our asset management is to build long term, mutually beneficial relationships with our clients whilst optimising value.
Ciel currently has £1bn of assets under management across a wide range of sectors and projects, ranging from new build hotels through to income producing investments. See case studies for further information.
Our key areas of focus are:
- Business planning
- Maximising income by driving alternative income streams
- Refurbishment or repositioning of assets
- Assisting in capital raising for developments or investments
- Assisting on acquisition due diligence
- Assisting on asset/portfolio disposals
- Assisting with pre-purchase viability studies for developments or redevelopments
- Assisting on contract negotiation (SPA/ Management Agreements/ JV Agreements/ Franchise agreements)